Whether the EU Green Deal, the EU Plastics Strategy, or the EU bioeconomy strategy – on EU level, many initiatives have been launched to support a circular and biobased economy that will influence the future of packaging design and materials severely. In the eye of consumers, packaging plays an important and exposed role as well, as they increasingly pay attention to sustainability in packaging. But switching to a more sustainable and recyclable packaging solution is only one side of the story. A perfect packaging must also meet the highest requirements in terms of product protection, functionality, and cost efficiency.
Meeting today’s and tomorrow’s challenges sustainably with paper sacks
To stay competitive, companies need to keep informed about upcoming legislations and trends, and packaging solutions that will meet the growing requirements in terms of sustainability and performance – not only for today, but also for the future. Our two-part webinar series will support producers of dry powdery materials in staying ahead of the game and finding the right high-performance packaging for a successful growth into a biobased circular economy. Look forward to exciting impulses and open discussions with other industry specialists!
In this webinar, we discussed
- views on the impact of upcoming legislation in Europe for paper packaging
- why biobased materials such as paper will conquer future packaging
- how paper sacks can help you close the loop
- why sustainable forest management is the key to sustainable packaging
- how paper sacks support you in reducing your environmental impact
View the webinar
In the second webinar we presented facts and insights about
- why you can rely on a perfect product protection with paper sacks
- how paper sacks ensure hygiene and food contact compliance
- why dusty paper sacks belong to the past