A dynamic and trusted Federation
EUROSAC has over sixty years of experience of the industry, meaning an in depth knowledge on industry related topics, as well as an extensive network.
We have earned our 'voice' and a solid credibility to efficiently represent our members and their products.
What we can do for you:
Our goal is to promote and develop the interests of the paper sack industry through:
- Analysis of questions of general interest for this industry
- Carrying out of research aimed at increasing and developing the use of paper sacks
- Contacts and collaboration with professional associations for related activities
- Relationship with authorities on problems of economic policy or legislative nature
A voice, credibility and an extensive network:
- EUROSAC is providing reliable and detailed information on the developments of the paper sack market.
- We are working closely with CEPI Eurokraft (European Association for Producers of Sack Kraft Paper for the Paper Sack Industry and Kraft Paper for the Packaging Industry) on lobbying and research.
- We participate actively in different networks to assure the liaison with the European authorities in Brussels and follow up the development of European regulations affecting our industry.
Being connected can enable you to:
- Be part of a strong network of the European paper sack manufacturers with an annual production of 5 billion sacks, converting 650 thousand tons of paper in 60 plants.
- Have access to statistics on the consumption of paper sacks in Europe.
- Take part in competent working groups that are created to work on specific topics, for example on communication (realisation of movies, press releases, etc.) or on more technical issues (“Dust Free Paper Sacks” Guidelines, etc.)
A few samples of what we’ve done:
- Industry Guidelines Dust Free Paper Sacks
- Carbon Footprint Calculator
- Life Cycle Analysis & Carbon Footprint calculation for the Paper Sack industry
- Food Contact Guidelines
- Trouble Shooting Guide Printing Issues