EUROSAC CONGRESS LISBON, MAY 23rd to MAY 25th, 2013
We thank all the participants for their attendance to this year's EUROSAC Congress in Lisbon, which was a hit. We are also thankful for their input in the stimulating subjects that were broached and for the delightful moments shared together.
Attendees will find the Congress presentations available for download in the Members' Area > Meetings
Last but not least, we know you're all quite anxious to view the Congress photos! You shall be able to view them online next week!
EUROSAC CONGRESS AMSTERDAM, MAY 31st to June 2nd, 2012
We had a wonderful congress this year during which we discussed stimulating issues, hereunder are the featured presentations:
- Our Expectations Regarding Packaging and Our Experience with Paper Sacks, José Golding-Webb, Lafarge
- Bio-Plastics & Paper Sacks, a Prospective Synergy? Andy Sweetman, Innovia
- History of the Paper Sack,Ulrich Stienecker, Windmöller & Hölscher
- Analysis of EUROSAC Statistics and Historical Trends, Bernadette Barreyre, BBO
- Account on the U.S. Situation and Market, Dick Storat, PSSMA
- EUROSAC Activities & ESPACE Programme (Premiere of the New Communication Animation), Bengt Nordin, EUROSAC Senior Advisor , Kennert Johansson, Innventia, Catherine Kerninon, EUROSAC
- EUROSAC Grand Prix Award 2012
Social Program: Welcome Cocktail Cruise and Dinner at the 'Culinary Museum' d'Vijff Vlieghen - Friday Evening, EUROSAC 60th Anniversary, Celebratory dinner at the Green Oasis "De Arendshoeve"- Saturday Excursion: Guided bike tour of Amsterdam and visit of the Van Gogh Museum Lunch Cruise on the canals of Amsterdam.
EUROSAC Congress Athens, May 19th to 21st, 2011
EUROSAC Congress Athens, May 19th to 21st, 2012
The presentations we had the pleasure of discovering at mast year's EUROSAC Congress in Athens:
- EUROSAC & ESG Activities, Bengt Nordin,
- ESG Report, Kennert Johansson, Innventia
- EUROSAC Activities, Catherine Kerninon, EUROSAC
- Analysis of EUROSAC Statistics, Bernatte Barreyre
- Overview of the US Paper Sack Market, John Tettinger, PSSMA
- Paper Sacks in the Dominican Republic, Alexander Ricart, Indusnig
- Cargill' Evaluation of Plastic Sack Potential, Stephan Bienert, Cargill
- I Choose paper!, Eric Schubert, SAPPI
Social Program: Welcome Dinner at The Divani Caravel Hotel - Friday Greek Evening, Art & Dine, Visit of the privatised Vorres Museum - Saturday Excursion: The Island of Aegina, visit of the Afea Temple & Perdika fishing village.
EUROSAC Congress "Naturally Sustainable" in Stockholm from June 10th to 12th, 2010
Main Presentations on:
- Analysis of EUROSAC Statistics, Bernadette Barreyre
- Lobbying & Networking, Angelika Christ, FEFCO
- ESPACE/ ESG Activities, Kennert Johansson, Bengt Nordin
- "How to survive the crisis Act II", Tim Legierse, Rabobank
- "Unveiling the beauty of statistics for a fact based world view" , Staffan Landin, Gapminder
- EUROSAC Grand Prix 2010
Social Program: Welcome Dinner at the "Opera Terrassen" - Friday Swedish Evening, Dinner cruise in the Stockholm Archipelago - Saturday Excursion: Visit of Stockholm's new Eco-District Hammarby Sjöstad, visit of Hallwylska Museum, lunch in the gardens of Rosendals, visit of the Museum Waldmersudde.