EUROSAC has over half a century of experience of the industry, meaning an in depth knowledge on all industry related topics and an extensive network.
We have earned our 'voice' and a solid credibility to efficiently represent our members and their products.
What we can do for you:
Our goal is to promote and development the interests of the paper sack industry through:
• Contacts and collaboration with professional associations for related activities.
• Relationship with authorities on problems of economic policy or legislative nature.
• Analysis of questions of general interest for this industry.
• Carrying out of research aimed at increasing and developing the use of paper sacks.
A voice, credibility and an extensive network:
• Eurosac is providing reliable and detailed information on the developments of the paper sack market.
• We are working closely with CEPI Eurokraft, the Federation of European Kraft Paper Producers, on lobbying and research.
• We participate actively in different networks to assure the liaison with the European authorities in Brussels and follow up the development of European regulations affecting our industry.
Being connected can enable you to:
• Be part of a strong network of the European paper sack manufacturers with an annual production of 5 billion sacks, converting 630 thousand tons of paper in 69 plants..
• Have access to satistics reports that shows the consumption of paper sacks in Europe for the 7 main sectors published by an external and independent consultant.
• Take part in competent working groups that are created to work on specific topics, for example on a "Troubleshooting Guide for printing issues".
A few ideas of what we’ve done:
• Life Cycle Analysis & Carbon Footprint calculation for the Paper Sack industry.
• Toolbox accessible for EUROSAC members :
– Carbon Footprint Calculator
– ESG Food Contact Guidelines
– ESG Environment Guidelines
– Paper Sack System Computer Model
• General guidelines on Adhesives and Printing issues.
Can you join & how to join:
• Paper sack manufacturers and suppliers to the paper sack industry can become members of Eurosac.
• You can contact us for more information :
Catherine Kerninon (General Delegate)
Phone: +33 1 47 23 75 58
Address: 23/25 Rue d'Aumale, F - 75009 PARIS, France